Friday, November 11, 2011

Making money from the internet....

Have you got some free time just sitting around? If you're like me, probably not. But, what I do often have is a minute here and there to fill out a quick survey online and make some spare change that adds up after a while. Most of the surveys I take are short (less than 15 minutes) and can be done at work (kind of. I'm not suggesting you steal from your employer). I take a break mid morning, check my personal email from my smartphone. I can fill out most of them from my phone. For the others that may take longer, I save those for home, when I really do have more than 15 minutes to spend. If you.re interested in trying one of the survey sites (costs nothing to join) click here (Focus Forward). You sign up and they start sending you surveys. Take a look at this link (slickdeals). Here is another way to save some cash during the holidays (or whenever!). Sign up at ebates and save some cash on just about every purchase you make.


Pretty Simple Huh?
    
You can make a few dollars per survey taken. It all adds up in no time whatsoever. So, what are you waiting on, go ahead and join up, make some extra cash!


No comments: